Digital magazines readable and enjoyable on any device!
Click on the Flipster link above to access the digital magazines! On campus, from home, or on the road, you can access Flipster online using a computer or mobile device. You can also read offline via the Flipster app.
How do I access Flipster online via a web browser
- Click the Flipster link above. If you're off-campus you'll be asked to enter your college ID/password.
- You'll immediately be able to browse available magazines.
- Click on a magazine to view it within your browser. This means that you can access Flipster from an on-campus computer, your home computer, your phone, or your tablet, as long as you are connected to the Internet.
For offline reading, use the Flipster app...
The Flipster app
The Flipster app allows you to download magazines from the Flipster website for offline viewing.
Here's how to download a magazine in five easy steps.
- Using the web browser on your device, open the Flipster website as you do above.
- Click on the magazine issue you want to read.
- Once the magazine is open, tap the black menu button in the upper left corner (three bars)
- You will see a link to download the app from the appropriate app store for your device.
- After installing the app, return to the browser and tap the menu button again. This time tap "Open in App" and the issue will be downloaded for offline reading!